Covid-19 Considerations for your appointment
Face to-face consultations are available in all our rooms (Norwest and Concord).
For face-to-face appointments, patients must be:
- Double-vaccinated (at minimum) and not displaying any cold or flu-related symptoms
- OR have had a negative covid-test within 72hrs
Telehealth (video and phone) appointments are available for new patients and follow ups where face-to-face is not preferred or possible.
Endoscopic procedures (Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy) are available as per normal in private hospitals, but with longer wait times in the public hospitals (Westmead, Blacktown, Mt Druitt, Auburn).
All patients will need to email or fax us a referral, blood tests and any other relevant results before we can proceed with a phone consult or to triage your new referral. View our Contact page.
Preparing for your appointment:
- If you are asked to attend a face-to-face appointment, please arrive close to your scheduled appointment time
- Use the hand sanitiser when you arrive and before you leave the premises
- Keep carers or support people to a minimum, preferably one person, maximum two.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team who will be more than happy to help.