Dr Rishi Sud Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist
Rishi is known for his attention to detail and the compassionate way he cares for patients. He enjoys interactions with patients and their families, and spends extra time explaining his diagnosis and management plan.
Rishi provides high-quality, evidence-based care across all areas of gastroenterology and hepatology.
Rishi has a particular interest in:
- High quality endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Bowel cancer surveillance
- Oesophageal disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
He has regular endoscopy lists at:
- Lakeview Private Hospital
- Strathfield Private Hospital
- Gosford and Wyong Hospitals
Studies and Publications
Dr Rishi Sud is a Staff Specialist Gastroenterologist and Director of Physician Training at Gosford Hospital,and Conjoint Lecturer at the University of Newcastle. Rishi graduated from the University of Western Sydney and completed his training at leading hospitals throughout Sydney and the Central Coast. He provides high-quality, evidence-based care across all areas of Gastroenterology.
- Staff Specialist Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist at Gosford Hospital
- VMO Gastroenterologist at Lakeview Private Hospital and Strathfield Private Hospital
- Conjoint Fellow at the University of Newcastle
- Director of Physician training at Gosford Hospital