Dr Wai See Ma Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist
Dr Wai-See is thorough, compassionate and provides medical care with a holistic and caring focus. She values the importance of communication and takes time to listen to her patients concerns. She can offer consultations in Cantonese and Chinese.
Dr Wai See Ma is a gastroenterologist and hepatologist with interests in all areas of gastroenterology.
She has a particular interest in:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- Bowel cancer screening
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Viral hepatitis
- Fatty liver disease
- Functional gut disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome
She has regular scope lists at:
- Lakeview Private Hospital
- Blacktown and Mt Druitt hospitals
Studies and Publications
Dr Wai-See Ma studied medicine at the University of Leeds (UK). She underwent gastroenterology training at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, before completing her fellowship at Westmead Hospital. She is currently undertaking a masters degree in advanced hepatology at the renowned Storr Liver Unit located in Westmead Hospital under Prof Jacob George.
- Staff Specialist at Blacktown and Mount Druitt Hospitals
- Senior Lecturer at University of Western Sydney
- Consultant Gastroenterologist at Lakeview Private Hospital